You'll need to be logged in as a Tenancy Admin.
Select Manage users from the drop-down list on the top right (next to your profile name).
You'll arrive at the 'Manage users' page.
From this page you can:
Inviting a user
1. Select the + Invite user button on the top right of the 'Manage users' page
2. Enter the user’s email address. The name is useful to identify the user but not mandatory.
3. Select Invite. An invitation will be sent to the user. Until the invitation is accepted, the user’s status will remain ‘Pending’ and further action will not be possible.
*Remember to give the user access to one or more cloud sight layer. They will not be able to perform any activities without access.
Editing user's details
1. From the 'Manage users' page, select the menu button against the user you want to modify (the three dots on the right of the row), and select Edit.
2. Update the email address and/or name of the user.
3. Select Done.
Deleting a user
1. From the 'Manage users' page, select the menu button on the the row of the user you want to modify and select 'Delete'.
2. Select Yes, delete on the dialog box that asks if you’re sure you want to delete this user.