You'll need to be logged in as an Admin or Manager for the cloud you're updating, or a higher layer.
Click on the cloud name on the 'Cloud services' page.
This takes you to the details page for that cloud.
It's from this page that you can:
You must have already created a schedule to add a target to it.
Add a target to a schedule
1. Select Add new schedule target from the Manage drop-down list (with cog icon) alongside the 'Power scheduling' title. (Note the Manage drop-down at the top corner, alongside the cloud name is for managing access to the cloud.)
This opens the Add new schedule target window.
2. Enter a name for your target.
3. Select a schedule for the resources you will target.
4. You can choose to filter target resources by one or more of the following:
- Region – where the resource is located.
- Tags – by individual tags applied to resources.
If you're adding this target to an Azure cloud there's an additional field.
- Resource groups – a grouping of different resources to form a single solution, offered by the service provider (e.g. storage accounts).
Learn more about resource tagging
4. Select Add
Edit a target
1. Select Edit from the drop-down menu (three dots on the row of the target, alongside the schedule name).
This opens the Edit schedule target window.
2. You can now:
- Update the target name
- Toggle the schedule from enabled to disabled or vice versa
- Select a different schedule for this target
- Edit your regions, resource groups or tags
3. Select Save.