You'll need to be logged in as an Admin or Manager for the cloud you're updating, or a higher layer.
Click on the cloud name on the 'Cloud services' page.
This takes you to the details page for that cloud.
It's from this page that you can:
Create a tag collection for this cloud
1. Select Add new collection from the Manage drop-down list (with cog icon) alongside the 'Resource tagging' title. (Note the Manage drop-down at the top corner, alongside the cloud name is for managing access to the cloud.)
This opens the Add new tag collection window.
2. Enter a collection name.
3. Enter the key and value pairs. Note that:
- A key is an attribute or category you can assign to a resource.
- The value is more granular data related to that attribute or category. The value is often not a mandatory field and can, in most instances, be left empty.
Select + Add more tags if required.
4. Select Save.
Note that adding a collection will not, in itself, be useful until you apply it to targeted resources.
Edit a tag collection
1. Select Edit from the drop-down menu (three dots on the top right of the schedule, alongside the schedule name. Any menus below are for the targets).
This opens the Edit collection window.
2. You can now:
- Update the collection name
- Toggle the collection from enabled to disabled or vice versa
- Update your key and value pairs on existing tags
- Add more tags by selecting the + Add more tags button.
3. Select Save.