You'll need to be logged in as an Admin or Manager for the cloud you're updating, or a higher layer.
Click on the cloud name on the 'Cloud services' page.
This takes you to the details page for that cloud.
It's from this page that you can:
You must have already created a tag collection to add a target to it.
Add a target to a tag collection
1. Select Add new tag target from the Manage drop-down list (with cog icon) alongside the 'Resource tagging' title. (Note the Manage drop-down at the top corner, alongside the cloud name is for managing access to the cloud.)
This opens the Add new tag target window.
2. Enter a name for your target.
3. Select a tag collection to assign to the resources you will target.
4. You can choose to filter target resources by one or more of the following:
- Region – where the resource is located
- Resource types – the types of resources offered by the service provider (e.g. API connections, App service domains etc.).
If you're adding this target to an Azure cloud there's an additional field.
- Resource groups – a grouping of different resources to form a single solution, offered by the service provider (e.g. an Azure resource group).
4. Select Add
Edit a target
1. Select Edit from the drop-down menu (three dots on the row of the target, alongside the target name).
This opens the Edit tag target window.
2. You can now:
- Update the target name
- Toggle the tag target from enabled to disabled or vice versa
- Select a different tag collection for this target
- Edit your regions, resource groups or resource types
3. Select Save.