You'll need to be logged in as an Admin or Manager for the cloud you're updating, or a higher layer.
Click on the cloud name on the 'Cloud services' page.
This takes you to the details page for that cloud.
Select the tagging tab. On this page, there are three layers at which you can enable and disable scheduling.
- Enable or disable the resource tagging function (for this cloud)
- Enable or disable a tag collection
- Enable or disable tags for a specific target
Enable or disable resource tagging on a cloud
Resource tagging is currently defaulted to a disabled state. You'll need to first set up permissions on your cloud to enable tagging.
If permissions haven't been enabled, you'll see a message on your tagging tab with instructions on how to enable permissions.
Once your permissions are enabled you'll see the
Enable or disable a tag collection
1. From a tag collection menu dropdown list (three dots at the top right corner of the collection), select Edit. This opens the 'Edit collection' window.
2. Toggle the button below the 'Collection name' field (Enabled or Disabled, depending on which state it's in).
3. Click on Save.
In this instance you're enabling or disabling an existing tag collection and all the targets to which it's applied.
Enabling or disabling a tag target
1. From the target menu dropdown list (three dots at the right of the target), select Edit. This opens the 'Edit target' window.
2. Toggle the button(Enabled or Disabled, depending on which state it's in) below the 'Target name' field.
3. Click on Save.
In this instance you're only enabling or disabling a particular target to which a collection of tags have been applied. The collection will still apply to any other targets to which it's assigned.