You'll need to be logged in as an Admin or Manager for the cloud you're updating, or a higher layer.
Click on the cloud name on the 'Cloud services' page.
This takes you to the details page for that cloud.
It's from this page that you can:
Please complete both steps because adding a collection will not, in itself, be useful until you apply it to targeted resources.
Create a tag collection for this cloud
1. Select Add new collection from the Manage drop-down list (with cog icon) alongside the 'Resource tagging' title. (Note the Managedrop-down at the top corner, alongside the cloud name is for managing access to the cloud.)
This opens the Add new tag collection window.
2. Enter a collection name.
3. Enter the key and value pairs. Note that:
- A key is an attribute or category you can assign to a resource.
- The value is more granular data related to that attribute or category. The value is often not a mandatory field and can, in most instances, be left empty.
Select + Add more tags if required.
4. Select Save.
Add a target to a tag collection
1. Select Add new tag target from the Manage drop-down list (with cog icon) alongside the 'Resource tagging' title. (Note the Managedrop-down at the top corner, alongside the cloud name is for managing access to the cloud.)
This opens the Add new tag target window.
2. Enter a name for your target.
3. Select a tag collection to assign to the resources you will target.
4. You can choose to filter target resources by one or more of the following:
- Region – where the resource is located
- Resource groups – a grouping of different resources to form a single solution, offered by the service provider (e.g. an Azure resource group).
- Resource types – the types of resources offered by the service provider (e.g. API connections, App service domains etc.).
4. Select Add