Microsoft Azure is a leading enterprise-grade public cloud platform designed to work with your existing IT infrastructure so it can expand and create hybrid environments, providing more capability and better scaling on-demand.
Features and benefits
- $0 set-up fees – costs you nothing to start
- Pay as you go – you'll only pay for what you use, on a monthly basis. Fees will be added to your next Telstra bill
- Telstra Next IP® network – connect your clouds to one the world's most reliable and powerful networks (additional fees apply) via the Cloud Connector
- Single point of contact – from your cloud to your network, all faults and queries can be submitted to our support desk
- Expert cloud partners – our extensive national network of expert cloud partners can tailor solutions to address your IT workloads and platform preferences. We can even help design, build, transition and operate cloud solutions for peak performance and business results.
- Simply select Add service from the Cloud Sight landing page and select Azure to purchase
- No set-up fees
- You'll be charged monthly to your Telstra bill based on consumed services.
- Download the Azure price guide for an itemised list
- Download the Azure Reserved VM instances (RIs) price guide
Cloud Sight user guide
- Adding a new or existing Azure cloud to Cloud Sight
- Applying power scheduling to a cloud
- Applying resource tags to a cloud
For technical information on your Azure cloud, including how to deploy infrastructure, see the Microsoft Azure documentation.