A one-stop solution to privately, securely and reliably connect your clouds on Cloud Sight to your Telstra Next IP® network.
Features and benefits
- Simply and securely connect multiple clouds – fast and scalable private connection to one or more of your clouds via a single point of contact
- Secure and reliable private connection – easily access your chosen cloud platforms through a network you can rely on
- Flexible and integrated solution – take advantage of the flexibility and scalability of a hybrid cloud strategy with a choice of secure and reliable network-integrated cloud services - all via a single online portal
- Deploy and move workloads and applications – securely move your compute and applications to the Cloud most suited to your business needs
- Use for Hybrid Cloud and Disaster Recovery – launch your hybrid cloud deployment while providing disaster recovery for your mission critical applications with a private connection, to ensure your business operates efficiently.
Please note that Cloud Connector is currently:
There is also, currently, a temporary embargo on Microsoft Azure connections in Melbourne. More details can be found here.
- No set-up fees
- No charges for moves/adds/changes (MACs)
- You'll be charged for the bandwidth you allocate to the Cloud Connector – the longer the contract term, the lower the fee.
See our Cloud Connector pricing guide for details.
- Adding, editing and deleting a Cloud Connector
- Establishing, editing and deleting a link between the Cloud Connector and your Next IP network
- Establishing, editing and deleting a link between the Cloud Connector and your clouds