Managing public cloud infrastructure is a challenge for most businesses. For effective management of costs, usage and governance, organisations need to gain actionable insights. CloudHealth from Telstra is a platform that provides detailed visibility of public cloud resources and allows for optimisation of cloud configurations, usage, cost, and security.
Features and benefits
- A centralised data analytics platform that provides analysis, recommendations and trend reporting on cost, usage, performance and security of your cloud services, delivering insights and allowing you to make informed decisions
- Captures data from your third-party hosted cloud environments including AWS, Microsoft Azure and the Google Cloud Platform to provide detailed reports.
- Reports can be automatically sent to your stakeholders allowing teams and business units to have oversight and the ability to review usage against their budgets.
- You can also manage Reserved Instances (RIs) through CloudHealth.
- Access the service through a web browser or by using scripts against a public API.
Please note that:
- All costs in CloudHealth are displayed in the currency provided by the service (e.g. AWS costs are in US dollars).
- All clouds visible to you on CloudHealth may not be on Telstra Cloud Sight. Telstra Cloud Sight will only show those you've added to the tenancy.
- You'll be charged a percentage of what you spend on each cloud you're managing via CloudHealth.
- All charges will appear on your Telstra bill in Australian dollars (although all costs on CloudHealth are in US$)
See our CloudHealth pricing guide for details.
See the CloudHealth resource center for more information including guides and case studies.