Managing public cloud infrastructure is a challenge for most businesses. For effective management of costs, usage and governance, organisations need to gain actionable insights. CloudHealth from Telstra is a platform that provides detailed visibility of public cloud resources and allows for optimisation of cloud configurations, usage, cost, and security.
Features and benefits
- A centralised data analytics platform that provides analysis, recommendations and trend reporting on cost, usage, performance and security of your cloud services, delivering insights and allowing you to make informed decisions
- Captures data from your third-party hosted cloud environments including AWS, Microsoft Azure and the Google Cloud Platform to provide detailed reports.
- Reports can be automatically sent to your stakeholders allowing teams and business units to have oversight and the ability to review usage against their budgets.
- You can also manage Reserved Instances (RIs) through CloudHealth.
- Access the service through a web browser or by using scripts against a public API.
Please note that:
- All costs in CloudHealth are displayed in the currency provided by the service (e.g. AWS costs are in US dollars).
- All clouds visible to you on CloudHealth may not be on Telstra Cloud Sight. Telstra Cloud Sight will only show those you've added to the tenancy.
- You'll be charged a percentage of what you spend on each cloud you're managing via CloudHealth.
- All charges will appear on your Telstra bill in Australian dollars (although all costs on CloudHealth are in US$)
See our CloudHealth pricing guide for details.
How to buy
Simply log in to Cloud Sight and navigate to the Marketplace where you can purchase the CloudHealth service.
See the CloudHealth resource center for more information including guides and case studies.