Protecting your cloud workloads is no longer a complex operation. Telstra Cloud Compliance™ helps you visualise the security and compliance posture across your entire cloud ecosystem. This add-on service runs thousands of security checks against compliance benchmarks such as CIS, PCI DSS, NIST, HIPAA and more.
Features and benefits
- A single organisational compliance view of your AWS and Azure cloud services purchased through Cloud Sight
- A rating of your compliance posture against common or custom built security standards and built-in best practice reports
- The ability to review your security posture across multiple cloud environments so you can apply changes consistently
- An understanding of connections between your virtual cloud networks so you can uncover network security issues.
- Fees are 5% of your cloud spend (in US$)
Your cloud spend is the monthly cost of your cloud service as reported by the service provider (AWS or Microsoft Azure) in US dollars.
Try Telstra Cloud Compliance free of charge for 28 days.
To secure this offer, simply sign up via the Telstra Cloud Sight marketplace.
Please note that:
How to buy
Simply log in to Cloud Sight and navigate to the Marketplace where you can purchase Telstra Cloud Compliance as an add-on.
See the Check Point support centre for more information.
Our FAQs are here.