Protecting your cloud workloads is no longer a complex operation. Telstra Cloud Compliance helps you visualise the security and compliance posture across your entire cloud ecosystem. This add-on service runs thousands of security checks against compliance benchmarks such as CIS, PCI DSS, NIST, HIPAA and more.
Features and benefits
- A single organisational compliance view of your AWS and Azure cloud services purchased through Cloud Sight
- A rating of your compliance posture against common or custom built security standards and built-in best practice reports
- The ability to review your security posture across multiple cloud environments so you can apply changes consistently
- An understanding of connections between your virtual cloud networks so you can uncover network security issues.
See the Check Point support centre for more information.
Our FAQs are here.
- Fees are 5% of your cloud spend (in US$)
Your cloud spend is the monthly cost of your cloud service as reported by the service provider (AWS or Microsoft Azure) in US dollars.