AWS provides a highly flexible and globally proven platform designed to support a cloud native
mindset and nurture innovation. This includes features such as compute, storage, databases, analytics and more.
|Note that AWS from Telstra, our standard service, adds your cloud to a shared AWS tenancy. Select customers may purchase AWS Direct, which provides a dedicated AWS tenancy. Contact us to find out if you qualify for AWS Direct.|
Features and benefits
- Mass global scale – scale your cloud resources in line with your business needs.
- Rich and expanding range of features – complement your private cloud or data centre capability for operational efficiencies.
- Telstra Next IP® network – connect your clouds to one of the world's most reliable and powerful networks via the Cloud Connector (additional fees apply for Telstra Next IP® networks and Cloud Connector).
- Single point of contact for support – from your cloud to your network, all faults and queries can be submitted to our support desk.
- Expert cloud partners – our extensive national network of expert cloud partners can tailor solutions to address your IT workloads and platform preferences. We can even help design, build, transition and operate cloud solutions for peak performance and business results.
- To purchase, simply select Add service from the Cloud Sight landing page and select AWS.
Cloud Sight user guide
- Adding a new or existing AWS cloud to Cloud Sight
- Applying power scheduling to a cloud
- Applying resource tags to a cloud
For technical information on your AWS cloud, including how to deploy infrastructure, see the AWS documentation.