Log in as an Admin or Manager at workspace layer or higher.
You'll see any clouds and associated services you've already added on the 'Cloud services' page (home page).
From the 'Cloud services' page you can add:
*You can only add existing clouds you've purchased through Telstra.
Each of the Cloud Sight features can be edited from the details page of each cloud.
Adding a new cloud
1. From the + Add service dropdown on the top right of the page, under the title Add new service, select the type of cloud you'd like to add. You can choose between:
2. Set your cloud details.
- Cloud name – this will be the name you’ll use to identify your cloud so use one that’s simple enough to remember.
- Workspace – select a workspace to which you’d like to add this cloud.
And if you're adding an AWS cloud there's an additional field:
- Email address – every AWS clouds has to be associated with a unique email address. The email address cannot be shared between clouds, but email aliases can be used.
3. If you want to deploy a compliance blueprint to your cloud, select Add compliance.
Blueprints can only be deployed when you're adding a new cloud. Blueprints also cannot be removed or rolled back later. You may change the configuration of your cloud through the service provider portal (e.g. Azure portal) at the risk of no longer remaining compliant with the blueprint. See our article on Compliance for more details.
5. Add any promo codes or partner IDs you may have – these fields are optional.
6. Finally, accept the Terms and Conditions and select Add.
Adding existing clouds
1. From the + Add dropdown on the top right of the page, under under the title Add existing service, select the cloud you'd like to add. You can choose between:
2. You’ll see a list of your existing clouds eligible for connection to Cloud Sight. Select the services you’d like to add.
|Note: when adding AWS clouds, you may see clouds that can't be selected. These could be AWS accounts without an OrganizationAccountAccessRole. Please try creating an OrganizationAccountAccessRole. If your clouds still can't be selected or you need help with this, please contact us .|
3. Select the workspace to which you’d like to add the clouds you’ve selected.
4. Select Add.