You can cancel one or more services on Cloud Sight using our cancellation form.
Please note that:
- If you're cancelling services that are provided by a third party (e.g. AWS or Azure) you need to first terminate resources on those services. e.g. terminate AWS resources via the AWS management console before cancelling on Cloud Sight.
- There maybe services such as CloudHealth or Cloud Gateway linked to your cloud service. Choose whether you want to cancel or update these services.
The following forms can be downloaded here:
- Telstra Cloud Services cancellation form
- Microsoft Azure Reserved Instances and Server Subscriptions application (and cancellation) form
Cancelling your services
1. Download the cancellation form.
2. Complete section 1 by filling in your details.
3. In section 2, select the services you'd like to cancel.
4. Complete sections for each service you've chosen to cancel, as suggested in section 2.
4.1. Please make sure you've completed the pre-requisites suggested by each of these sections - i.e. terminate any resources on the services you're cancelling.
5. Complete section 9 by reading the terms of cancellation and then:
- Tick the authorisation box
- Sign the form
- Type in your name and date
6. Email the completed form to us at CloudServiceDeskFOH@team.telstra.com.
What happens after you submit the form?
1. You’ll receive an email confirming your cancellation
2. We’ll review your request, calculate Early Termination Charges and contact you if more information is necessary
3. There’s the option of scheduling a WebEx meeting to walk you through self-cancellation of any products. Let us know if you want to do this.
4. We’ll let you know once cancellations have been completed