UPDATE: You can now log in with your Azure AD credentials
You can now log in to Telstra Cloud Sight using your Azure AD credentials.
Please note that in order to log in with your Azure AD credentials, your Azure email address needs to be registered to Cloud Sight. This can be done via the invite a user process.
There are two methods to log into Telstra Cloud Sight:
- Log in with your email and password. Use the email address that receives your welcome email. You'll set up a password the first time you access Cloud Sight, or change it later on the platform.
- Use your Azure AD credentials to log in. Click on the 'Log in with Microsoft' button, and enter your Azure AD credentials.
Please note that in order to log in using Azure AD credentials, your Azure email address needs to be registered to Cloud Sight. This can be done via the invite a user process. (e.g. If you've signed up to Azure AD with 'email@example.com' you must invite a user with the same 'firstname.lastname@example.org' email address to Cloud Sight.)
When you first log in
When you've logged into Cloud Sight for the first time you'll need to accept our terms and conditions.
If you're not an authorised Telstra user we may contact you to validate some details. Until verification is complete you'll be on a waiting page where you can access guides, FAQs and details of available services.
Once your details are verified you'll be taken to the Cloud services page.
Using Telstra Cloud Sight
When you've successfully logged into Cloud Sight you'll find:
- A navigation bar on the left of screen. This contains buttons that link to the following pages.
- Cloud services – where you add and manage your clouds and associated services
- Marketplace – where you can purchase more services
- Help and support – where you can find information on how to use Cloud Sight and contact us for queries, issues or getting help
- Your name will be displayed at the top right of the screen. Clicking on the drop down menu takes you to the pages for
- Managing users
- Managing access to the tenancy
- Viewing activity logs
- Switching to another tenancy
- Logging out