This article provides instructions for adding BYO Azure clouds. If you're looking to add an Azure from Telstra, we have another page for that.
You'll need to be logged in as an Admin or Manager at workspace layer or higher to add a cloud.
Adding a new BYO Azure cloud
1. From the + Add service dropdown on the top right of the page, under the title Add existing service, select Azure.
Please note that you can only add one type of Azure cloud per Cloud Sight tenancy.
e.g. if you add an Azure from Telstra cloud to your tenancy, you may only add more Azure from Telstra type clouds to it. To add BYO Azure clouds to Cloud Sight you'll need to create a separate Cloud Sight tenancy.
The first time you add an Azure cloud on Cloud Sight you'll be asked to link your Cloud Sight tenancy to an Azure AD tenant. After you finish this process you'll return to where you left off.
2. Set your cloud details.
- Azure subscription – select the Azure subscription. Only subscriptions to which you've given us access (when you linked your Cloud Sight tenancy to your Azure AD tenant) will be shown in the dropdown box.
- Name - assign a nickname for the cloud. This name will only be used on Cloud Sight.
- Workspace – select a workspace to which you’d like to add this cloud.
4. Read and accept the terms, and select Add.